Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Easter and Blog Candy Winner!!!

I was inspired by Melisa's card on the Paper Wings Gallery for this card. I really liked her layout and wanted to recreate something similar. Be sure to look at the inspirational piece from her. I used Nobunny Like You from TAC, Mimi paper collection, Bazzill Bitty Blossoms from TAC, Prisma Watercolor Pencils and stickles.


Now I want to thank everyone who participated and your lovely comments left for my blogcandy.


The blog candy winner is...... Tonya from Olde Country Crafter

she said.
"Congrats on your Blogiversary! >:0) There are so many beautiful things on your blog but one of my favorites is the Chipboard Clipboard Dry Erase Board! Why? Because it is useful, very creative and so, so cute! It would be a great project with the kids too. Thanks so much for the chance to win some yummy products! Happy Valentine's Day to ya.Tonya"

Please email me with your address so I can mail your "candy" to you on Tuesday! (stampedbyanangel@aol.com)

3 comments:

Olde Country Creations said...

Thank you so, so much!! I am so very excited! Just sent you an email. >:0)


Tonya

Lisadwb said...

Super cute card. All of the flowers look like spring.

Barb said...

This is so pretty! Great coloring, and love the bit o' Stickles on the flowers :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin