Monday, February 23, 2009

Love and Laughter with Mimi and Me


I had a few minutes to relax and put this one together recently. I used Love & Laughter tree and sentiments then stickled over the butterflies/leaves. I also used my favorite, Mimi paper collection! (I love this for the colors, but sometimes we do call my little girl Melanie, Mimi for short.)I did simple layers and stamping of course and highlighted with the fiskars treading water punch I purchased at Michaels craft store. I remember getting this punch because it was a " I have to have it" punch. The store I went to in Virginia Beach didn't have it, I was getting ready to move to another state any day. I spoke to the manager at this store and she actually called another store and arranged to pick it up for me! Within' two days I was driving back to the craft store before leaving the state to pick it up! I was so pleased with the service and willingness to help by this employee. Just thought I'd share that with you...hahaha.

I'll be posting more this weekend including the upcoming TAC specials for March for my followers. If you would like to see something specific let me know and I will try to post for you.

3 comments:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

I can see why you love that paper so much, its gorgeous.

Great card and that punch was definately worth the run around. It's always nice when you are shown extra courtesy by store staff, you remember them. Let's hope the store realises how much of an asset they have there.

:) Marcia

Chelsea said...

lovely card

Angela K said...

Great card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin