Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Playing with notepads and Lady Bugs

This is a simple project seen on many blogs. I picked these ladybug notepads up at AC Moore to create with since I am feeling ready for spring. Yes, inside are the notebooks. I have so many ladybug stamp sets I haven't used in forever and thought they were perfect to use to coordinate with these "notebooks".

I have used several different sets from TAC here. From the left Seeds of Blessing, Elizabeth Florals. Middle: Squiggle Ladybugs Far Right: retired Ladybug Hello.





The directions are simply to cut your paper to size using the notepad as a guide (depending on size) then score your cardstock to form the book around the notepad, decorate and voila...instant cute gift idea.

Again, me and my photo issues, this one uploaded sideways. My girlfriend would tell me it matches my quirky fun personality. ( I'm sure she means that lovingly) She always tells me that on my little "boo boos". I stamped inside ladybugs and create "flying" marks just making dashes with a marker. If you wanted to be more precise with this, dig out your plastic canvas. :)

Click on the photos to view larger...I hope with my picture taking ability and editing these days..haha.


SBS4 and Angelhood sister bloggers, please check your links in the right sidebar. I know some have changed and I want to check the links so I can get them all and subscribe in my reader soon. Thank you..

Until next time, happy stamping. Oh... my sister is coming over Sunday to do some scrapping. I was thinking of actually printing some pictures and do some pages, but we'll see. I am so inspired with cards I get stuck on scrapping!!

2 comments:

Olde Country Creations said...

These are great!! I love read and the images are fantastic.



Tonya

Barb said...

These are so cute, Alison!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin