Thursday, February 19, 2009

Simply Stamped Ten Minute Trio

My little girls seems to have birthday party invites weekly and I am rarely prepared. So, while I had a few minutes after work I threw together these 3 cards with some scraps and a TAC birthday set. It's my version of some more simply stamped ten minute quick cards. Yes, I did whip them together in ten minutes. I hope you like them. ( I love stickles and used it in the lettering)


TIP: The flowers on these ones are not craft flowers but flowers from Leis? Is that how they are spelled? lol The Lei's are taken apart and flowers pieced together.

TIP #2 Flowers: When your out and about and the Dollar Stores, yard sales, thrifty stores, etc. don't overlook their little faux flowers. These can also be taken apart for affordable flower adornments on your cards and scrap pages!

3 comments:

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

How adorable!

Lisadwb said...

I am all over quick cards! These are lovely. Great tips.

Seleise said...

wow - awesome! great ideas for 10 minute cards (that look like they took much longer!). great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin