Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Simply Stamped Valentine & Blog candy reminder...


I made this card for one of my sisters for of course, Valentines Day. I used the Love Blooms and the heart from Forever Family here. It is just a little bit different take using the same items as other Valentine posts. Additionally on this one, I've used one of the Fiskars border punches to show a bit of the white writing surface on the inside of the card.

Remember: Don't forget the inside!!

Tip: A simple way to create beautiful cards, go monochromatic using different shades of the same color.

Blog candy reminder click here--> ENTER

Kelly's Blog Candy click here

Catt's Scratching Post .

5 comments:

Velta said...

Awesome card...thanks for the tip...I love it when I learn new ways to make a card :)

Kristine B. said...

Hi Allison...this is such a CUTE card! CUTE tree--love those hearts! :)

dianets7 said...

You're making me fall in love with stamps I never thouht of buying. lol. Thanks for sharing your work!

Lisadwb said...

Love your card. That fancy border really adds a nice touch.

Barb said...

I love this, Alison! Love the pink & red mix of hearts on the tree... great detail!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin