Thursday, February 12, 2009

Simply Stamped Valentine

Here is another quick post of a super quick and simply stamped Valentine card. As you can see, I simply stamped my cardstock with Forever Family "love" and Love Doodles on the layerd squares of the card. I put just a bit of stickles in the one little heart because it has to shine. I also added some punched hearts to complete this card.



Blog candy drawing Feb.15, 2009 click here to enter.


I hope you all have a fabulous Valentines Day. I am hoping to get some more posts uploaded soon as I am still using my daughters laptop/notebook...whatever it is..haha.

3 comments:

Marcia P said...

There is something about red, black and white, always a winner. Great card and love the layout.

:) Marcia

Seleise said...

cute card and love the texture of the punched hearts!

Barb said...

this is so cute, Alison!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin