Saturday, February 28, 2009

True Beauty Adventure & March specials from The Angel Company™

I like the way this card came out. It is cased from a card I once received. I used TAC's True Beauty stamp set colored with Watercolor Palette Stargazers over the black embossed image. I also used the flower and sentiment from Beautiful Day both sets are in the New Serendipity Magalogue. (The magalogue, is a one of a kind supplement exclusive of TAC. It is a cross between a magazine and catalogue. It has idea cards, tips and is Uniquely TAC! If you haven't received your copy, email me for information on how to get your magalogue.)



(Now, I post these specials in the blog world to keep my friends/customers updated since I have lived in several states and it is easier than a "'professional" newlsetter or emailing for me.)


Here are the upcoming specials for March from The Angel Company™. To learn more feel free to contact me. My favorite are the Fresh Spring Things. These animals are so cute and I can picture them paper pieced, flocked and colored as I type. Be sure to check the flyer below the offer included a paper pack and hardware! AND you can take your chance to enter to win it for free by going to The Angel Company website (clicking here)
TAC™ SOTM
http://www.theangelcompany.net/
Below expires March 13, 2009
TAC™ Promos
http://www.theangelcompany.net/
TAC™ Promotions

CLICK HERE TO ENTER TO WIN THIS SPECIAL FROM TAC.
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Flyers.html
TAC™ Promotions
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Flyers.html

Happy Stamping!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Seleise said...

gorgeous card, Alison! I love how you colored it and put it together. i need to pull out my stargazers again. beautiful!

Anna said...

This card is so pretty! I love how the butterfly looks! I like that you stamped the flower on the background too!

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful card!!

Barb said...

The card is just lovely! The butterfly looks awesome!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin