Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WOW...lots of posts from me lately....

If you haven't been by my blog lately, be sure to scroll through my recent posts. I have been busy the past few weeks and posting more than normal...:)

I wanted to share this card with you today. I used the fabulous new stamp True Beauty from TAC's Serendipity magalogue. Now, to color, the photo doesn't do it justice. I used the shimmering stargazers watercolor palettes after black embossing the butterfly stamp. In person the colors shimmer and shine beautifully. All the cardstock is Bazzill available from TAC and layered using Fiskars scalloped Treading Water Punch with an added floral.

I can't seem to get the appropriate links to load from my site today for you as to where to find these items.

Click the image to the left for a larger view at the Shimmering Stargazers Colors.



3 comments:

catt871 said...

this is gorgeous Alison!! I love that stamp & the colours you picked to go with it are so beautiful!!!

Anna said...

So pretty! I love this set. I love the double border with the scallops at the bottom too.

Angela K said...

Just beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin