Sunday, March 8, 2009

Angel Blog Hop "Blissfully Everafter"


To the left is my card and candy topper for the Angel Bloghop this time. I had to take the photo with my cell and upload so I hope you can get a good view of it. I decided along with a card to make a quick topper. It could be used for a bridal shower instead of the traditional mints and such.
Below are the links to see what my other sister Angels have done with this set. Some Wonderful ideas!!
Maria
Barb
Seliese
Jany
Chelsea
Angela

11 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

What a pretty card! I love the idea of a topper

Angela K said...

Great card, that is one of my favorite papers!!

Chelsea said...

I love this florally card ... the bag topper is great too!

Seleise said...

pretty card and love the bag topper!

Melisa Waldorf Angel #4405 said...

Great projects!
I like your wedding reception favor!

dianets7 said...

Love your choice of patterned paper and colors! Really like the topper idea too.

Laurie said...

So cute! I love the colors!

inkmistress said...

Great card and bag topper! Very pretty!

Christina

Lisadwb said...

Great use of the paper. Very pretty.

Bridgett said...

How pretty! I like the bag topper and matching card. So fun!

Barb said...

both of these are just wonderful! LOVE the Genevieve paper :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin