Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cuttlebug Folders...

This is just a quick post for you with a little tip for cuttlebug folders. I have accumulated about 20 of these. I chose not to get the organizational holder for them due to the price. Besides that, I have them in a perfect spot in a basket in my die cut station. I do however have a hard time remembering which ones I have so I made a sample of each and use the Bind It All I got at half price! from TAC. The picture is not very good I've resorted to using my cell phone right now until I can get a new camera...Longgggg story!(Quickly: everything I am touching is breaking lately...not my fault surely, I think age and timing)

I will be posting on Sunday the Angelhood Blog hop and hopefully crafting ALL day!

6 comments:

pescbrico said...

This is a really good idea!

Carmen said...

Great idea, thank you very much for sharing!

Linda said...

Very nice. I didn't buy the folder either.

Barbra said...

Great idea Alisson. I have double the number of folders you do and I REALLY can't recall which ones I have. I just may have to steal your brilliant idea! Hugs from the kamperstampr.

Angela K said...

This is a wonderful idea! Love it!!

Seleise said...

great idea! I'm using small binders to hold them but haven't figured out a good way for them to not slip out the top. Love the possibilities with all those fabulous textures!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin