Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun Flocked Hoppy Easter

For todays post I want to share my bunny ears that are all flocked! You can see in my photo how it added such fun and dimension. I also used Running Stitches stamp set with an idea I cased from another card. I stamped the "squiggly" stamp and cut along the edge to create a scalloped edge along the faux stitches. The faux stitches are then also used on the patterned paper from TAC. I wanted a bright festive spring looking card since I am sooo done with cold and winter. I hope you like this. I added the Bazzill Bitty blossoms with some bling on a pop dot. Most items used are from The Angel Company™ and faux tab are older TAC products.

As always, click image to view larger, I hope.

4 comments:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Very cute Alison - I keep thinking Easter is ages away, but your card is making me think I need to get a wriggle on with my easter cards!

:) Marcia

~KRISTY~ said...

SUPER CUTE CARD ALISON! LOVE THE BUNNY FLOCKING!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Cute card. I love the spring colors...I'm ready for winter to be gone also. Can you believe I still haven't used fun flock!

Barb said...

Very cute, Alison... LOVE the layout with the big flower and tab, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin