Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hello... Yes, I am still without a camera other than my cell Everything is just falling apart these days. I've just been so down, overwhelmed and tired. When I finished this card it did help cheer me up a bit and I hope to craft all day tomorrow.
I decided to make some more cards with the one and only Beautiful Whiff Of Joy stamp (Guardian Angel Collection) unmounted* stamp I have. I received it from a SBS4 Secret Sister swap..(Thanks!) Here I used some SU papers and colored my image with Prisma Watercolor pencils. It's hard to tell from the picture where I added Crystal Laquer on the heart and added Prisma glitter. Crystal Laquer is like SU Diamond Glaze and can give a 3-D appearance after it dries.
Now some random comments---
*As an Independent Demonstrator for The Angel Company™ I do use all different products from other companies. Regardless of what company my stamps are from, I will always prefer unmounted rubber stamps! (Quality of image, COST & storage for a few reasons) I do have a few wood mounted sets that I love but unmount most of them from the wooden blocks then place on Creative Cling.
Reminder: I will be posting some blog candy within a few weeks with details for my birthday April 10. Did you know my sisters birthday is the same day? Yes, I am a twin and I just thought I'd share that...haha.
TIP: Did you know that if you get sharpie on a dry erase board, TAC's stamp cleaner will take it off? It did for me...

5 comments:

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Beautifully coloured Alison - I can see all the sparkly bits on there. Hope you get a chance to catch your breath soon. Take care.

:) Marcia

Seleise said...

hugs to you. I hope tomorrow brings fresh sunshine and joy into your life so that the little things can remain just that - little things. The card is absolutely gorgeous and I love all the shimmer.

Deb said...

I do hope everything settles down for you soon, take some time to be good to yourself, you deserve it!
Thank you so much for the kind words you left for me, you made my day!
I love your beautiful card, the colours are stunning and of course love the adorable image, so glad you are enjoying her!
Have a great sunday, hugs Debx

Kristine B. said...

Gorgeous!! Love this angel girl and your sparkle and coloring is fabulous! :)

Jane said...

This is gorgeous! You did a great job with the coloring.

Jane
SBS4

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin