Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am still using my cell phone for pictures and getting Very Annoyed at the quality but I can't afford a New digital right now. I was debating on an inexpensive one but would rather wait until I could get a nice one. I may change my mind with my birthday in April.

Here is another card using Lily Anna paper collection and Everything is Blooming from TAC. It's a simple one I put together and colored with my Tombow markers and used Glitter and Stickles. It's nothing fancy and just another Simply Stamped project.

5 comments:

Kristine B. said...

Alison, this photo is actually really GOOD!! It shows all that awesome glitter ☺ She's such a cute iamge...love the striped bg too! Have a super week!!

Rita, an Inky Friend said...

The glitter and stickles are a great finishing touch for this adorable card! rita w

Anna said...

Love this! I love all the bling on there! I need to play with this set again!

Barb said...

ooooooooohh... lovin' all of the sparkle!!!

Seleise said...

adorable! love all the shimmer!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin