Monday, March 16, 2009

New Simply Stamped Cards and Jules Toilet Paper Roll tutorial Link...

Yes, cell picture. Now, this is hard to see in the phot but I used transparency that is embossed with Swiss Dots from cuttlebug. (I find most of my at Joanns.com on sale!) I then used my Marvy Punches with my Little Stinker colored with Black Glaze Jelly Pens and the flower and the overalls are Stickled. It looks super cute in person with the dimension of the Gel Pens and all the sparkle.





For this next card, I dug out All Things Nature stamp set for the bird and use the saying "Trust in the Lord with all your heart" from Inspirational Sayings. Just Like Dad DP was used over Bazzill Greens Cardstock. The fun part on this which because the photo is very BAD is that I have attached a blue cross charm. It's so very cute.

I will have to try not to use these so I can retake a photo. I'll have to borrow on I am Embarrassed to even post with this lack of even simple quality!!!

Thanks for listening...haha. So don't forget to keep watching as I round up some goodies to giveaway for my Birthday Blog Candy!

Lastly, You have to hop on over to Jules site. She is a fellow angel and Just comes up with Fabulous projects and tutorials. Here is her latest one using toilet paper rolls....Yes, empty toilet paper rolls, talk about recycling.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Alison,
Thanks for the shout out! I love your purse. So cute! Jewels

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin