Monday, March 9, 2009

Newly Added Followers Link....(more Blog candy coming soon)

Just a quick note that I have have added a "Follower Link" to my left sidebar along with the Feedburner and Feed subscription link. I know these days there are so many ways to follow your favorite blogs so feel free to subscribe to my updates in the way that suits you. In return. it will enter you into a chance to win my Birthday Blog Candy I will post this closer to my real life Birthday in April! (Cards snail mailed are always welcome...giggle)

What do you like to receive as Blog Candy? Let me know by posting a comment! I would love to know what my readers like...

One of my downline living in the Hampton Roads, VA area, has also just created a blog. She is also an active demonstrator doing FUNshops and Workshops for The Angel Company™. Kristen is brand new in the blogging world but not to crafting. She is an AWSOME Scrapbooker and Cardmaker, so hop over, tell her Alison sent you and show her a great Welcome!

1 comment:

terriavidreader (Indiana-USA) said...

Blog Candy: My favorite is either stamped images (variety) or stamps themselves. Some of us are just beginning and don't have many, and those bloggers who do so for companies get freebies and could share. I like anything really but these are my favorites.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin