Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Trio Of Bunnies...

Trying to get all my "cutsie" Easter Cards done early. Here is a Trio of them done using TAC's Nobunny Like You and Lily Anna Exclusive paper line. I used Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder, Glaze Gel Pens, Marvy Scalloped and regular punches, miscellaneous bling and Audrey Embellishments (pink flower and button).


This first one the lower portion of Lily Anna paper is embossed with swiss dots. I also used a tag from the paper pack stamped with Hoppy Easter next to the scalloped stamped bunnies. A Bazzill Bitty Blossom was added to match the upper green designer paper. The Cardstock in blue is the coordinating Lily Anna cardstock.









The next card is obviously using the pink cardstock with Lily Anna papers. The top portion is embossed. Again, I used a tag and the flowers are from the Audrey Collection of embellishments. I also used the white glaze pen to add a bit of dots to the scallop to "coordinate" with the swiss dot embossing.







Lastly to complete my trio of bunnies, I just did a simple torn edge with no embossed papers. Again, I colored with the Gel Pens and adhere some bling and a scallop on pop dots.

Click the images to view a bit larger. Again, I apologize for my photo quality as I have resorted to using my cell phone until I can replace my camera!!




Which is your favorite and why??
Below is a small snipet of what Lily Anna™ Looks like...very vibrant colors!





Until next time Hoppy Stamping and Scrapping!!!!! (typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment)

8 comments:

Seleise said...

oh my gosh - your trio is super cute!!! love the swiss dots on patterned paper. great idea!

Danni said...

So cute! Fun to see three cards made with the same stamp set/paper!

Barbra said...

these cards are adorable Allison. Love those patterned papers and the way you used them.

Anna said...

Great layouts on these! Lilly Anna is one of my favorite paper lines, and it went perfectly with your bunnies! Your downline lives in the same neck of the world as me!

Percy said...

Love the cards, and the different looks you can get with this paper collection! Great work!!!

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Very sweet cards, so pretty and soft. Perfect for the easter theme

:) Marcia

Kristine B. said...

super cute...all of them!! :) Love your images, and your papers and of course the BLING!! ♥ it all!

Laurie said...

These Easter cards are sooo cute! I love that set! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin