Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Aloha Jan contact me and Re-post for Blog Candy...

This is just a note to contact Aloha Jan and a re-post... Thank you for the comment to receive a FREE catalogue from me. Please e-mail me your home address so I can mail it to you. E-mail stampedbyanangel@aol.com

Don't forget about my blog candy drawing on May 1. You could have a chance to win some great things!

What do you need to do to be entered for this candy? Post on your blog & link me up about my giveaway and/or post a comment of what you like that I am giving away the most. You could follow my blog for another chance, but it's not required it will give you an additional chance! I will be drawing the winner May 1st Next, I am hoping to get some projects posted as well soon. I have been having fun with card holders, purses, etc. and have some fun ideas. I have also come up with a business card holder (could also be used as a gift card holder) that I really think you will like that I am hoping to do a tutorial for today.

Here is what the lucky winner will get from me: A pad of Country Cottage Designer paper retired from TAC, glitter, 2 rolls of ribbon, 2 packages of bling, 2 packs of hardware (frame and tabs),pack of Doodle Tags, miscellaneous flowers, 6 single TAC stamps, 1 Limited Edition TAC set and 1 Birthday TAC set. I have accumulated many of these types of sets and usually give them away to my Hostess's and guests that attend shows. Now, I want to downsize what I have on hand to make room for new things! Thanks for your comments and for visiting. (Typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment)

5 comments:

Deb said...

justto let you know your birthday card will be a little late, so sorry, I was already late to post it but also our village post office has been closed for almost 2 weeks! fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Have a great evening, Debx

Aloha Jan said...

Aloha,

Just wanted to let you know I posted info on my blog (http://www.sunnysideofcrafting.com/) about your blog candy!!!!

bonnie32002 said...

Thank you for the oppertunity to win some blog candy...I spy my weakness...flowers that are in your stash! Although I have my eye on the stamps as well.
bonnie32002@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the flowers from the stash although it is all wonderful Thanks for this opportunity to win
Eileen(emcclean@telus.net)

Becky T. said...

Very cool blog candy give away. Good luck to everyone :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin