Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Angel Company Discontinued List at great prices..

First, Blog Candy Reminder, I will be drawing on May 1st....see here for details. Thanks for the lovely e-mails on my newest tutorial in the previous post.

Next...The Angel Company™ has released the Discontinued list. The release of the New base book being issued once a year will be set for July. I want to remind you images will be back to 100%, woohoo. The discontinued list stamps are now reduced at 25% off. These sets will no longer be available after July 1, 2009. Hurry and order your favorite retiring sets before they’re gone as quantities are limited! Below is a picture of what sets are retiring and some of them are my most favorite ones. If you have any questions, need a catalogue or would like to order them contact me for more information...
Click the image to view larger or e-mail me for a adobe .pdf file
OR click here for the list from TAC™!!

HAPPY STAMPING AND SCRAPPING

I never know who reads to the bottom so if you live in the USA (I unfortunately don't ship overseas yet, it's a time constraint thing) and do not have a catalogue the first 3 that comment to this post I need a catalogue will be sent a free one from me.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin