Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have been having fun making these tri-fold cards for Mother's Day and Birthdays. You can see a tutorial I've done by clicking here.

I love the layout using Butterfly Swirls so this may look familiar to my regular viewers. I did have purple ones as well, but the cell phone camera didn't cooperate with it. I really enjoy using flowers and stickles as you can see. All the products are from TAC™ except the small prima flowers and bling. I hope you like it, below is a side view for a full affect.




Here is a side view of the same card so you can see the effect the tri-fold gives.


I hope you have enjoyed this since it is my favorite style of cards. I wont post anymore of these...haha...you may be getting bored with them. I just love it.





Now, for something different....



BOOOOOOO!!

No it isn't Halloween yet......

I want you to meet "Booskers" this is my twin sisters cat. I have shared pictures of "Tista" before that is my older sisters cat. He is such a silly kitty. I had the great job of cat sitting when my twin went on one of her many vacations. I took this picture and sent her a note with it saying "Hi mom I miss you" her baby Boo is her child so she thought it was funny. (perhaps I'll share more pictures of my children versus my sister's cats?)



I hope you've enjoyed reading a bit of my sisters cat and viewing the new Butterfly Tri-fold cards.....

Happy Stamping...







7 comments:

Aloha Jan said...

Alison, Love your card and Booskers is so adorable!

I also wanted to let you know that I received my free catalog (thank you, thank you!). I also loved the card you included in the package :-) A nice touch and much appreciated!!!

Aloha Jan

Kristine B. said...

Very pretty and elegant card Alison! :) Love that tri-fold...I should revisit that one. Cute kitty too! TFS ☺

Seleise said...

beautiful card! I love all the swirls!

Barb said...

Lovely tri-fold cards, and Booskers is absolutely adorable!

Deb said...

stunning cards and very cute kitty!
Have a great evening, Debx

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

What a fun design!
:-)

Lisadwb said...

Great card. The kitty is just adorable!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin