Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Simply Stamped with Cha Cha and Organizing

Last reminder to enter to win my blog candy...see post below. I am drawing the winner May 1st!!!



Next, this is one of my additions to my ongoing collection of storage things for my crafts. This one is actually on my craft table. It is on the lines of my cubes, white and clean looking. I am using this to hold my acrylic blocks, cleaning stuff, some adhesives and ink charts. If you look closely you can see the plastic canvas that I use for faux stitching as in one of my tutorials. I dream of a day I have a room with built ins but for now renting. I Love my space....!!


Now, on to my "simply stamped" creations....

Here is a photo (yes, still using cell phone)

of four fun cards I came up with the other day using scraps from TAC's Cha Cha collection and DCWV cardstocks. I had fun using my extensive collection of Marvy punches that I enjoy so much. The stamp set used is Seeds of blessing and the florals are the New ones in the Serendipity Magalogue. I am finding these fun to use since I seem to have an addiction to flowers!




The images are stamped then colored with watercolor pencils and Glaze Jelly Pens with stickles added for some "bling".


All items used are available from The Angel Company™.
The discontinued list is now out for retiring stamps!

4 comments:

gracieb said...

These cards are so cute! I was debating on whether or not to get Seeds of Blessings...after seeing your cards, I'll get it! =)

I wish I could be as organized as you!

Patti J. said...

Cute, cute! I love these sets, and your paper choices are great too! Good Job!

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Looks like you are getting organized! Love the caddy.

Cards are cute too! You've been busy!

:) Marcia P

Lisadwb said...

I am always looking for new ways to organize my ever growing collection of "stuff".
Love the cards!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin