Friday, May 15, 2009

Dear Friend paper piecing...

What fun...I am enjoyed myself on my day off and finally created. I just got this stamp set cut from the Serendipity Magalogue so I had to use it at least once! This Dear Friend set is versatile and so fun for coloring and paper piecing. The paper is not from TAC other than the Bazzill cardstock that is available from TAC. I am using scraps for this one and still my cell phone for images.
I really enjoyed how this came out with the little flowers and all the glitter. I added some eyelets for a bit of a touch as well. Surprisingly I didn't use stickles on this one but my next post will have stickles to add to the glittered paper. Above is the stamp set Dear Friends only $9.95 for the set which is not pictured at full size. Below you can see a close of of my paper piecing.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute cute card!

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

They are some very cute images there ... nicely done.

:) Marcia P

Sonia said...

Beautiful!!!...I love the colors, the stamp, the embellishment... everything!
Great Job!

Percy said...

What cute cards, this is too, one of my favorite stamp sets! Beautiful.

Lisadwb said...

Lovely, I never thought to paper piece the balloons. TFS!!

Barb said...

Adorable! Love the paper piecing and all of the glitter :)

Angela K said...

Cute!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin