Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Little Cupcake...Part two.


How fun...here is another sampling of my simply stamped puggy cupcake. It looks like it has icing, doesn't it? I used Tutti Frutti paper exclusive of TAC, for festive background for this card. How appropriate for a fun birthday card?

Here as in my previous post I have used the Versatile Little Cupcake set that is now available from TAC™.

The technique used is using liquid applique for a 3-D appearance on the top of the cupcake. I also added just a bit of hardware in the spiral for some "lumpy bumpy" on my card. I find I like adding layers and "puffy" things to cards although it's tricky to mail them.










I simply layered the cupcake on white and matching cardstock placed on the backgound patterend paper.


Here is my close up...(yes, I am STILL using my cell phone for photos) I added the leaves and the bling for a cherry appearance to top the image. The leaf is cut from patterned paper.

4 comments:

Yanitza Ramos said...

This is just too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Rita said...

Looks good enough to eat! And chocolate is my favorite. rita w

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

I love that printed paper, very funky. Great card, good to see you having fun with applique.

:) Marcia P

Deb said...

looks good enough to eat, love the frosting and the pretty paper!
Have a great day, Debx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin