Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Simply Stamped Birthday..


I have to say I am so glad I ordered this Little Cupcake set from TAC™ (The Angel Company™) I am having so much fun creating some cards with this to replenish my Simply Stamped Stack of cards!!


Here is a favorite that I have done recently. I used liquid applique and heated for a wonderful 3-d affect on the top of the cupcake. I was inspired by a birthday card I received that had this done on it. I used Bazzill monochromatic blues with the cuttlebug folder for embossing. I stamped using Palette inks, paper pieced the base of the cupcake and then added embellishments that are now available in the Serendipity magalogue.





Here is a close up so you can see the details with the button, pop dots and the fabulous flower. I used some discontinued eyelet stickers I had on hand for the black circles for an extra touch.

Simple Instructions for a puffy cupcake:

I used white cardstock, stamped my cupcake, applied brown liquid applique then heated with my heat gun. I also stamped on patterned paper then cut out the base of the cupcake. The buttons are held in place with scrappers floss and adhered with pop dots.


I hope you like it watch for more...

6 comments:

kamperstampr said...

How cute is that Alison. Thanks for sharing.

Chelsea said...

cute card .. love the liquid applique on it.

Barb said...

This is so cute... love the cherry button on top, and the applique looks pretty chocolatey :)

Marcia P @ The Stamp Spot said...

Looks good enough to eat!

:) Marcia P

Percy said...

i love this card, the 'cherry' on top looks so cute!

Seleise said...

super cute! and, great design!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin