Monday, May 18, 2009

Storage Ideas...

If you've been following my blog and photos of my craft room posted here and there. You have seen many of my cube collection. I am glad I started my collection when they were new to the market. I've noticed over time that I initially would get them cheaper than they are now! I LOVE these for storage. I decided to take a picture of one section of the drawers to show how I store my ink refills, stickles, punches and ink spots. First, this is one section of my space next to my work table. (I purchased the country kitchen table for under $30 at a thrift store)

Below is what's in the drawers, the first how I store my many punches. I don't have a door to use an over the door shoe holder nor the wall space for towel racks. The drawers are perfect for me and easily accessible.

Below here is the top section that I use to store my ink refills, stickles, ink spots and smaller bottles. The little baskets were picked up for a 3 pack for just $1 to store my little things.


Happy Stamping!!!

6 comments:

Seleise said...

fabulous storage! Great idea!

Rita said...

Great ideas!

Lisadwb said...

I am always looking to improve my storage. Thanks for sharing!!

Denise said...

Great storasge ideas, thanks for sharing.

suzann said...

great storage so much great stuff you have, love all those punches and stickles...

Lean said...

I need some storage space.Great ideas..thanks,Lean

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin