Thursday, May 14, 2009

Various Simply Stamped cards for the day..


Wow... I have been having fun with time to do some cards this week. I am gearing up to work extra the next few weeks. I've enjoyed doing some simple stamping. I still have loads of creations in template form to create with tutorials for you. These are cards holders & 3-D projects just to name a few. I hope to get these done for you soon... until then enjoy these simply stamped cards.

For this first birthday one I used some Glaze Jelly pens to color in the cake. I love the look of the coluzzle embossing plate under the layered cake. Prima flowers were added with some bling for an added touch.

Above here is a simply stamped card that was inspired by a Christmas card I had received. I can't remember who sent it but it was fabulous. :)


Trendy Greetings was used for these Anniversary cards. I also added some hearts that I received in a secret sister swap and TAC™ Lily Anna exclusive papers
I hope you liked these simply stamped creations. I really need to stay on top of what I have on hand. I keep running out!!

3 comments:

Seleise said...

the cards are SOOOO cute!

Chelsea said...

gorgeous cards!

Sonia said...

Absolutely beautiful cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin