Monday, June 15, 2009

Cupcake craze...

Hello....I have been having fun creating birthday cards lately to replenish what I have on hand. Here are some of them using TAC supplies and some miscellaneous embellishments.

I have been having a fun time using the Liquid Applique on the icing of the cupcakes.



I love the way these came out using Cha Cha papers.

This next one is not a cupcake but an invitation card I made for my sister. The inside is stamped with the retired You're Invited TAC stamp set.

Happy Stamping until next time..!

9 comments:

Barb said...

You've been busy! Everything looks great, Alison!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Yummy, now you make me want to make some!

StampinCarol said...

Your cards are great! Love the icing! Maybe we should call you the cupcake queen! LOL! (This is my 3rd try trying to leave a comment. Darn satelite!

Ashleyd922 said...

awesome idea for cupcake frosting ! i lov3 it ... i just becane a follower 2

keep up thr awesome job

suzann said...

super cute cupcake cards, just love them...

Seleise said...

great use of liquid applique! super cute cards!

Sonia said...

Hi Alison
The icing look great, love all the Cupcakes cards.
I love butterflies, you card look so beautiful, love it!

**Sony**

Bridgett said...

Wow! Great cards...so fun and cute! I absolutely need to build up some cards...I have none! LOL

I love all of your cards!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Crafting with an angel / Scrap with the soul said...

Hi Alison:
The cupcakes lock like a real yummy!
The butterfly card is so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing.

Anita

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin