Sunday, June 7, 2009


Hey friends! I haven't had much time to craft lately with work, children's schedules and "life". I created these cards last week. I am still using my cell phone to take these pictures as I am saving for a new computer. Needless to say, I want a computer before a camera so I don't have to use my little girls anymore. She was funny one day with post it notes on her laptop saying "do not touch" and "melanie only". She was joking...... I hope.

This first card is for my father-in-law for Fathers Day. He loves trains so I stamped with TAC's train collage, cut it out and put it on pop dots on the original stamped image. The sentiment is from Trendy Greetings sentiment set.


This next card I used Uptown Girl papers and black cardstock. I love the way the new Buttons and Blossoms embellish the stickled and colored image from TAC's Dear Friend set.

Again, one day I will have time for the fun projects to get them posted with instructions. I hope you've enjoyed these simply stamped projects.

2 comments:

Barb said...

These are both beautiful, Alison!! LOVE the train collage card!!!

Bridgett said...

I love the train card so much! My son loves trains!!! The card featuring the Dear Friend stamp set is darling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin