Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clam shell idea and some notes...

Hello.... First, I received two e-mails for catalogue requests and have lost the e-mails! Sorry..so if you have sent me an e-mail and not received a request please resend it so I can give you the information on TAC and the NEW catalogue!
This is my little project using the clam shell boxes from TAC stamps. The little business card holder. I thought it was a good way to display my business cards on my card rack!

Above you can see how I made this, I simply cut the larger end of the box off by 1/3 where it closes. Next, I simply closed using ribbon and adhesive then decorated it. Then I just simply used a matching clip to place it on my card rack.

GREAT NEWS!!! These are the last photos using my cell phone! I have been saving and I found such a fabulous deal on a new notebook computer that I had enough for a new digital camera as well!
TAC special 25% off ALL discontinued accessories! To view these savings go to my secure shopping site at http://alisonw.ismyangel.net, click the products tab and then browse through the discontinued items on the left.

Happy Stamping until next time...



4 comments:

Barb said...

Great use for those clamshells! Love it!

Barbra said...

great idea Alison! Mind if I steal it?

StampinCarol said...

Very clever!

Stamp Angel said...

Oh that is super. I am always looking for new ways to use those clamshells. Simply fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin