Monday, July 13, 2009

A few Moo cards...



Hello... I am just playing around with An Udder Birthday set and my watercolor pencils today. I am actually using my new laptop and my new camera for these pictures since my oldest is gone. She was visiting for the week from California and now in Maryland with her friends.


These cards are just simply stamped, colored and gel pens on the black spots. I kept them fairly simple to highlight the colors of the cows. This set is just too cute, don't you think?

6 comments:

Barb said...

Adorable moo-cows, Alison! Love the look of the gel pen on the spots...

Deb said...

Gorgeous cards Alison, love those cows, such fun images!
Many thanks for your congrats on our move! hugs Debx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

How udderly delightful! Cute. And so happy to hear you have a new camera and computer!! Enjoy!

Seleise said...

I love, love, love your cow cards!!! Beautiful coloring!!!

Percy said...

Cute cards, love the colors you used!

Julie Ranae Murray said...

The cow jumping over the moon was the logo for my stamp store! I love these cards!
Hope you will stop by, say hi and follow along....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin