Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just Like Dad magnets & clipboards with instructions & notes

I decided to play with my Just Like Dad papers from

TAC. Before TAC offered the clipboards for sale in the catalogue ($4.00) I always either bought them from the office store or made my own version out of chipboard. I also used chipboard for magnets that are so easy and fun! I grabbed some today recreated a clipboard & magnet set for my son and a card.To the left are the magnets on top of the clipboard hanging clipboard.



Here is a photo of the full piece and magnets. To make these it is very easy. First, cut your paper to size and attach with adhesive. Next, I punched holes and threaded twine through for him to hang on his corkboard. I added a loop of heavy cardstock (or ribbon) stapled to the back of the memo pad for a pen. Lastly, I added a clip for notes and pasted the memo pad down adding a clip to hold it in place.

Magnets: Adhere paper to chipboard, place magnet on back,stamp and add a baubble or dimensional like crystal laquer and your done.

CRAFT SHOW IDEA: Use a magnetic cookie sheet to display and sell..!


Here is the card I made using the papers. It's not for my son with the flowers on but using the same paper pack. I used Playful Kitties from TAC, Bazzill Blossoms, stickles and bright metallic gelly pens all available from TAC ...hence me. :)
Again, happy simple stamping and come back again to see what new things I have in store for you!!*Note: I am still awaiting one more person that requested a catalogue to contact me if you haven't heard from me. I lost your email!*

Doubles are coming SOON from The Angel Company™ start browsing the catalogue now (contact me if you need one) for Double Hostess Items!! The flyer is below but be sure to look at The Angel Company Promotions for ALL the exciting specials that are coming up and for the Monthly Stamp of the Month special.



TAC™ Promos


www.theangelcompany.net

5 comments:

Patti J. said...

Oooh! Very nice! I like that idea! TFS...

Barb said...

Great project, Alison! I'm bookmarking this post :)

Lee Beth said...

Hello. Just came across your blog.I think its really different and unique. I like it a lot. Feel free to come check out mine if you like.

Yanitza Ramos said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Rita said...

Great idea - love the magnets. rita w

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin