Sunday, July 19, 2009

Leftover scraps birthday cards..


I'm using some leftover scraps from some of my pervious Birthday cupcake cards. They may look familiar from the previous posts. I like this close up of the Liquid Applique and stickles. Looks yummy....






Here are three of the cards I Simply put together to have on hand. I have been putting most of my cards to use lately and selling the others.

I can't wait to have time to place my order from the New TAC catalogue. There are some fun sets to color and stamp with.






Here is another close up of yet another cupcake. I really had fun making these and by the time this posts I will probably have them in the mail for friends....

Happy Simply Stamping until next time...

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

These are great! The details look so realistic and add a lot to the cupcakes!

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Love the little cupcakes...everything I see with them makes me want the set more. Thanks dear enabler!!

Diana said...

Really cool cards, they look so yumm-o!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin