Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Simply Stamped with Scraps...


Sooo....I needed a break and decided to have quiet time in my craft room. I didn't feel motivated so I dug through my scrap drawer and these are some simply done cards using the scraps.

Left is a close up of torn edged papers with ink and glitter to create waves.





Here is the full view of the card using one of the FREE Hostess set from the new catalogue Oceans of Love. It's just adorable don't you think? Looking at it now I should have added some kind of stamping on the blue cardstock.




This one is using Playful Kitties stamp set. I borrowed this from my sister. Yes, my twin sister just started stamping and I think she is hooked! She is creative on the insides of her cards. I can't believe she's only been stamping a few months. I'll have to share her kitty cards with you soon.



Until I get to posting some fun new tutorials and projects, browse through my older ones from this link here Project & Tutorials.



3 comments:

Yanitza Ramos said...

They are all lovely!!

Barb said...

These are so cute, Alison! Love the glittery waves on the bear card!

Sonia said...

I love how you did this two cards.
The glitter look in the waves look fabulous, love it!

**Sony**

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin