Monday, August 3, 2009

Ways to Use It.... Office Supplies..

This may not be the newest idea but a refresher to remind you how to use other items you have around for your crafts. Don't forget your office supplies. This close up shows Reinforcement labels, White Out (use like White Gel Pen), staples and of course, paper clips.
Above is the finished card, my stickles were still wet and smeared evidentally and I didn't notice until after posting the picture. I used Perky Penguins colored with Tombow markers, stickles with Red and used the white out on the tree and white of the hat. The staplers were used to attach the layers and clip on the corner with ribbon. Don't forget your office supplies!!! Oh, did you know that at most office stores you can buy bulk cardstock in the weight you need and they can cut it in half for you??

10 comments:

Sharon said...

great advice on using ofc. supplies.....I especially appreciate the stamp cleaner idea. THANKS! Sharon D. NJ

Anonymous said...

Really good advice! Thanks! And...I don't see any smeared Stickles! (but I hate it when that happens - lol)... cute card dear friend!

Patti J. said...

Oops! I didn't put my name in there - sorry!!! I'm the anonymous commenter...

Rita said...

Great card and what creative uses of office supplies! rita w

Barb said...

Cute card and way to use those office supplies! BTW... I don't see any smeared Stickles :)

Christina said...

Very cool! I love how you used the office supplies!

Kelly L aka Littlekel90 said...

What great ideas. I never thought to use white out or the reinforcement stickers. Great to visit you again, too, Angel!! Stop by my blog and the KL Stampin N Scrappin Blog for a chance to win some prizes this week. Hurry, it ends Saturday, Aug 8th! :) Kel

Marcia P said...

Very cool idea Alison, I love it.

Hope your well.

x Marcia P
SBS4
www.marciapringle.blogspot.com

Jane said...

Cute card! Did you also use a sharpie to color your staples or were they already green? Love the paperclips in all the colors. I've found a few but not that many!

Jane
SBS4

Seleise said...

fabulous card and great reminders for using office supplies. love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin