Monday, August 17, 2009

Ways to use it...sandpaper


Hello...I've been missing in action lately trying to enjoy the last few weeks of summer with the kids before they head back to school. I created this simply stamped card using TAC's new set Hit the Beach and Running Stitches for the waves. I also added some torn edge sandpaper to create a textured sandy look on this simply stamped card. I've already mailed on to a friend I thought it was too cute.

HAPPY STAMPING until next time. I hope to be posting more regularly when the kids return to school. It's going to be a busy next couple weeks!!

6 comments:

Rita Kegg said...

Love the idea of sandpaper for the sand. You are so creative! I love seeing what you come up with. Blessings

Barb said...

So cute, Alison! Sandpaper-as-sand... love it :)

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Love your sandpaper idea! Although I'm tactilely-challenged - I might be able to touch sandpaper long enough to try it.

Sharon said...

Yes, it's a terrific card and IRL it's even better!! Thanks so much. Sharon D. in NJ

Sonia said...

Cool idea... Love every details on the card.

**Sony**

戴佩妮Penny said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin