Friday, August 21, 2009

Your An Angel...


When I saw this set Jeans & Wings in the TAC's Inspiration & Idea book I really liked the images to color and they sayings with the set. They are cute and fun. This looks much better in real life with the glitter all over the wings. I also used my much beloved Mulberry Meadow paper that is no longer available and flowers.
I really like the look flowers add to cards with the rhinestones too.
I am praying for No rain tomorro as we're having my little girl Melanie's 11th birthday pool party. (We call her Mimi, ironic my favorite TAC paper is also Mimi) Once the party is over, I hope to spend Sunday in the craft room creating some fun new things! So many ideas.....so little time!
Typos and grammatical errors left for your enjoyment and giggles......Happy Stamping!!!!

4 comments:

Marcia P said...

Lovely image Alison, really like what you have done to her!

Happy birthday to your daughter, and hope her party isn't a wash out.

Take care,
Marcia P
SBS4

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

Great card! And please tell Melanie Happy Birthday from me!! I hope her party is fabulous whether it rains or not!!

Jane said...

Cute card! Hope your daughter had a wonderful party! And I love your quote at the bottom...there are a few people at work that should use that quote!

Jane
SBS4

Seleise said...

that's beautiful, Alison! I love the glittery wings - so neat!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin