Monday, October 19, 2009

Give Thanks & my great Display Deal


Yet another card using Give Thanks from TAC. I just like the simplicity of this one with scraps of the older DCWV stacks I am trying to use.

I hope you like this simply stamped creation for Thanksgiving. I love the fall colors, flowers and shine.
Next, take a peek below and the awsome floor display rack I got for $25 from a local Hallmark store where the owner is retiring. Each side has numerous sections. I just threw some older on hand items in it to show the different sides. I can't wait to fill it up and relabel it to suit my needs. I tried to go back for a few more for my upline Ginger but they had none left!! pout I thought it would be a great housewarming present for her in her new studio. I guess it's the thought that counts???


3 comments:

Seleise said...

awesome card spinner display! That's an awesome price too! And, great cards!

Marcia said...

That card is stunning, I love how elegant it looks.

And you got a bargain on the rack, I'm impressed.

Sorry haven't been around for ages, been flat out and doing the best I can to pass by everyone. I do pass by but I don't always leave comments!

Take care
Marcia SBS4

Jane said...

Love the fall colors on the card. And I LOVE the card racks! I've looked at them but am unwilling to pay big bucks for them. You got a steal.

Jane
SBS4

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin