Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy New Year Perky Penguin

Here is my Perky Penguin again. I had some fun here again adding bits of cotton puff balls to his hat for trim. I added some square bling here as well for some pop. The snowflake is from a string of garland I found at the Dollar Store. I cut the snowflake off and added it to the card. (If you know me I like to think outside of the stamping box for items I use) I used some distress stickles on the scarf that don't seem to pop as much as the regular stickles but still it's shiny! The sentiment is from TAC's Delicious Fall set again available in the Inspiration Avenue. (If you haven't checked it out there are great sentiment sets for the season!)



1 comment:

Seleise said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cotton puff hat!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin