Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just a Note & other ramblings....

I can't believe I actually managed to get some posts up for a week straight. I have a few more cards I need to upload and post as well. I will be busy for a bit and hope to get some more free craft time soon for a tutorial and projects!! I do have to get Christmas cards done soon with my never ending list. It always seems to grow with my blog lists, family and friends. I LOVE sending and receiving Christmas cards and have never thrown any handmade ones away as they are treasures. (If you would like to send me a card...hahaha...let me know) Thanks for visiting and come back soon for some more simply stamped projects!!

3 comments:

Ginger - Angel 1427 said...

You really still have all the Christmas cards from me?! WOW...cool. I'm still trying to figure out what one we are gonna make this year. May need a few more proto-types to decide.

Love Ya, Miss Ya!!!

Deb said...

good luck starting your christmas cards, I just started mine too! hugs Debx

Linn said...

wow i love your beautiful work thanks for sharing it...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin