Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Specials from TAC & Copics!!

First, I am fine just super busy with life! I hope to find time sometime to do some posts including my great deal on a new card rack! For now, here are the specials for October from TAC........

Specials below include Stamp of the Month, DOUBLE HOSTESS REWARDS EXTENDED, Vintage Stamp of the Month and Stamp Stimulus..and COPICS!! Now is the perfect time to order with double hostess rewards and the NEW COPIC special!! Email me with any questions or to place an order to stampedbyanangel@aol.com. Specials can soon be seen at theangelcompany.net under promotions!

TAC™ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net

TAC is offering from Oct. 1 through Dec. 31, 2009 with a $100 order Copic marker sets for $120! These are all the rave right now in the crafting community and I'm thrilled TAC will have sets available.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin