Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oh Nuts..I missed your birthday

I hope you haven't missed my posts too much. Life has been busy. I decided to spend the day catching up making some cards. Since I have forgotten to send cards to my friends lately, here is your belated cards...:) I figured since it was fall I'd use some DCWV stacks I have on hand and the previous SOTM from TAC. I love these little leaves with glitter my sister gave me and thought they were perfect to add to cards. I of course had to add stickles sporatically around the card for some fun. I hope you enjoy it and it inspires you to think outside of the box with items you have to add to your cards. (Be sure to check out the TAC website or my previous post for current specials including Double Hostess Benefits, COPICS and more...)

2 comments:

Barb said...

Very cute, Alison! Love the sparkly leaf and bits on the image :)

Seleise said...

We have missed your posts but glad life is good! cute cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin