Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sending a Latte....

Were you looking for more fall colors? I decided to use lighter colored papers for this one after my abundance of Fall syled cards. For this I used the new Sending a Latte sentiment from the New Inspiration Avenue magalogue for the Fall. The cup is a Hostess level set available FREE for Hostesses with minimum qualifying party. (The Inspiration Avenue has some fun new sets for the coffee/tea drinking people) If you don't have your copy click the link above or go to my online site at alisonw.ismyangel.net, products, Inspiration Ave to view the deals!
This card is another simply stamped one. I merely stamped, colored, stickled, layered and added the flowers!! It's a sweet little card you can make in minutes yet looks like it took more time, don't you think?
Happy Stamping until next time!!!
Still working on some fun projects to come....


2 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Very cute cards. The color combo is one of my faves.

Seleise said...

oh my gosh - I was just making a very similar card last night. don't you just love that set! and the mug is just perfect too. Great colors!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin