Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Above I've used my Nesties Labels 1 I just finally picked up from the Beary Scrap scrapbook store. It is a local store I just found. You have to check out her store or blog for her FABULOUS mulberry bears!! All I can say is....wow.... Love them! She even has a custom template for them. That is next on my wish list.
Now the above card is simply stamped using TAC's Joy of Christmas set and Welcome home.
Below....is a reject. My idea worked of embossing these trees with TAC's Good Timber set onto transparency and it has a fabulous effect, but I totally lost my creative mojo when trying to create with them.


3 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

Great cards! Love how you used the Good Timber set

Barb said...

Beautiful cards, Alison! I really like the nesties... I keep forgetting I have that bracket label!

~Jeri~ said...

Your cards are beautiful!! I would love to find any of these in my mailbox for Christmas! Nicely done!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin