Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!
Above is a sample of a simple little Thanksgiving note card with matching envelope. I was inspired by this when a friend Sharon sent me a sample so I recreated it and sent it out for Thanksgiving. I may also use a version of this for place card holders at the table. I used TAC's GIVE THANKS stamp set, marvy punches, the scor bug with my scor pal to create the embossed stitch look. Yes, stickles of course on the red...haha. Enjoy and have a Happy Blessed holiday.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

SO cute!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Hope the weather doesn't blow in those white flakes for you!!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Now that's strange, I made a card almost exactly like that and mailed it last week! Isn't there a saying about great minds..... Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin