Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm a stamping fool lately trying to whip out all my cards at the last minutes so I don't have to use old leftover ones..haha. This Perky Penguin was stamped on my layered Basic Grey papers. I also used Label 1 nesties (nestabilities yeah!) I love the faux stitches using TAC's Running Stitches stamp set. I don't sew on my cards...yet, so they are fabulous, affordable and not time consuming. I've colored with Prisma Watercolor pencils blended with tombow blener and of course Stickles are add for some sparkle with a pearl in the hat. You can visit my secure shopping site for TAC products here.



3 comments:

StampinCarol said...

Very cute!

Barb said...

Another cutie... love all of the Stickles!!!

Lisadwb said...

I love that stamp set. Good use of the stickles and the pearl.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin