Sunday, November 22, 2009

Remember Me???


What a busy month and with the holidays it will be even worse! I am taking the day to make my Christmas cards. I send out to family, friends, online friends, my SBS4 sister group, Angelhood bloggers, etc. etc If I don't get started I'll have to lower my list but I love and keep each hand made card I receive. I'll be posting some of the cards I'm creating for you to see. This first one is from one of my newest finds using Basic Grey and of course my Angel company stamps!! I saw this paper and had to get it to use with TAC's Welcome Home set. (Only $8.95 for the set mini picture below)
I love the BG paper for this stamp set. I simply layered the papers, did some snow flakes with a punch and added them to the bottom. Next, I stamped my sentiment, layered it added a snowflake brad and created faux stitches using Tombow White Gel Pen.
Lastly, Stickles are added to the roofs of the houses for snowy shine.
Don't forget to go to the TAC homepage under promotions for the latest specials. They are STILL offering Double Hostess specials through December and a the COPIC marker special $120 for 36 set. (See additional requirements for these specials)

2 comments:

Angela K said...

Very cute card!!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Lovely card. Boy you certainly like to keep busy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin