Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Above is the close up, it seems to be what I do first..lol. This stamp is from TAC's older Christmas Fun set. It's a fabulous and versatile set. The close up shows my hand drawn stitches on my labe shape. I lightly colored with pencils and added some stickles to the nose. I adorned the card with some prima and used Basic Grey again to compliment the card.
Marvy punches with a TAC Merry Christmas sentiment were used.

Above here are two slightly different versions.
Enjoy and Happy Stamping
Sorry no tutorials and special projects lately. Hopefully soon after cards are done and I do some hand crafted gift items.




2 comments:

Patti J said...

OMG, how cute is this!!! Great job on your card - I love this little guy - he's such a sweetie! Love your card - thanks for sharing!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I really love this reindeer. How CUTE! :) Kel

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin