Thursday, December 3, 2009

Similar to the last post I used the TAC Christmas fun set. Lots of snowflakes are placed around this card using a lighter BG patterend paper. I decided to use some little tree and star punches as well for some dimension. Stickles are used on the antlers and I adore these little bows I picked up at the Beary Scrap.
Here are a few of the cards created in this manner.

Happy Stamping!
I've managed to get many Christmas cards done but have soo many to go yet. I have to get them mailed soon!



2 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Awesome fold with this little cutie, too! Great DP, I really love everything about this card, Alison! Hugs and Merry Christmas! Kel

Lisadwb said...

Cute card. I love that cute little reindeer.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin