Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick update..

Hello dear friends and fellow bloggers! Yes, I have been missing in action here lately. We have been in the process of house hunting and closed this past week. With the move in sight and still in boxes I have been away from crafting and can't wait to return! The NEW Serendipity is now out with The Angel Company and they have some fabulous new items including Nesties, Copics and much more. As usual, there are some wonderful specials located at The Angel Company website and for images of the new things in the catalogue check out my secure online shopping site at http://alisonw.ismyangel.net under products Serendipity. Be sure to stop by The Angel Company promotions section for the Stamp of the Month and other specials!


Again, I hope to be crafting soon I just didn't want you to think something had happened to me.


Feel free to contact me if you need any help or have any questions!!

5 comments:

goodmangood said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.........................

Bridgett said...

I am glad to see your post, Alison! I am eager to see you stamping and creating again!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Angela K said...

I hope that your move goes smoothly and look forward to seeing your creative goodies soon. Congratulations on the new house!!

Seleise said...

are you getting settled in to your new place? hope all is going well!

日本東金 said...

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you will not have a leg to stand on.............................................

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin