Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nestabilities Storage Tehcnique and missing mojo?!!

Remember me? I am trying to get back into the swing of crafting since our move. My craft space is not as organized as I would like and smaller. I sat to create today and just lost my mojo, my cards didn't come out as planned. I hope after I get my NEW Copics from The Angel Company™ today and new stamps I can create! Here are some of my not quite right cards for the day. They did not turn out how I wanted them to .... and below my Nestabilities Storage technique that I use!

Above just a quick monochromatic card using TAC's Little Cupcake set. I simply used a button for the lollipop, Designer paper is used and no stickles, can you believe that?? Below is a second attempt at something using the same items and my Labels 1 nestie. Again, a simply stamped card I just can't get excited about. Beware of the last one, the photo is bright!
I used some scrap papers from Michael's and my TAC stamp set. Again, this just scared me when it was done. You can see the look I was going for I just think the papers threw it off
where I didn't achieve the required results. HELP, Help me get my Mojo back! :) I think I will never take this much time off from stamping again! Now lastly, when TAC started carrying the Nestabilities in the newest Serendipity issue I had already had a few. My upline, Ginger, asked how I store mine so I thought I'd share that with you.
My Nestie Storage tehcnique: I simply put a magnetic strip in an empty CD case. I get a roll of magnetic strip from the craft store. It has adhesive on one side (used for making magnets). I remove the backing after cutting the magnet to size, adhere it in my empty CD case and place the Nestabilities on the magnet. Viola...they don't move or get lost!

Thanks again for stopping by. I really miss crafting and posting. Hopefully, I will get my mojo and the time to do more!

2 comments:

Patti J said...

I think your cards are delightful, Mojo or not!!! Some days are just like that, and moving into a smaller room tends to make us a bit 'blue'...been there, done that! I store my nesties on magnets too, but I have mine on the wall in a picture frame. Easy to see, so I don't forget to use them, and easy to access! TFS your beautiful cards!

Teresa Jenkins said...

I am right there with you! Get yourself settled in and organized and it will come back! I like your cards though!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin