Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Simply Stamped Get Well Soon...

I needed to make a Get Well Soon card for a friend. I decided to keep to my simply stamped concept for this one. I used TAC's Savvy Sayings and florals from another set I forget the name of. :) The flowers are colored with my Tombow and covered with stickles. As you've noticed the Savvy Sayings in my favorite sentiment set lately. I did simple layering over ribbon with this one and the Fiskares border punch with gold twine through. The inside is layered with white cardstock and florals stamped on it as well. Don't forget the inside!!
The photo doesn't show the pretty colors or sparkles very well.

I hope you like this simply stamped card. Until next time.... HAPPY STAMPING!!

3 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Really cute, love the flowers!

Barb said...

So pretty, Alison! LOVE the Stickles and that big yellow ribbon :)

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - love the stickles on the flowers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin